Why would anybody want to work from their home? Aren’t there too many distractions? Wouldn’t you be tempted to watch TV or spend the better part of your day spying on your friends on social media? Would your family relegate you to cleaning the house and cooking all the meals just because they believe that you have nothing better to do?
What could possibly be the benefits from working from your home? I have had experience with ALL of the above! I have also experienced a few amazing benefits too! Here is my Top 10 List.
I will list them in reverse order. Let the count-down begin!
10. Be your own boss! I can stay up as late as I want to and get up as late as I want to. There are day’s that I don’t bother taking a shower if I don’t have an appointment. No alarm clocks for me…except for 2 day’s a week…
9. No income ceiling! No more headaches from bumping my head on that glass ceiling and being paid only what my boss think’s I am worth!
8. I have the blessing of making new friends on the phone or in person. Relationships are the key to a happier, healthier life. How many of you remember the poem:
Make new friends, but keep the old.
One is silver and the other is gold!
7. I am a member of a Billion dollar company that treats their employee’s like family.
6. I receive guaranteed bonuses-even when I don’t work because I am part of a team that will support me. Not just in cash, but trips and free products too!
5. I am promoting products that help our bodies heal and they ARE in demand!
4. I am replacing the toxic chemicals in my home with healthier plant-based alternatives that work! Since I spend most of my time in my home, this is a HUGE blessing!
3. I am creating Willable income that can be passed down to my posterity. Unlike some saving’s plan’s, my income will continue to grow and will not be depleted as time goes on.
2. I have more time to spend with my family and friends.
- FREEDOM! You can’t free other’s if you are in bondage yourself.
If my list is inspiring to you and you have a DESIRE to work at 10 hours/week, I have a proven Gameplan that I would love to share with you!
What are you waiting for?
Send me an email with the word: Desire in the subject line at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy your day!