An Integrative Nutrition Health Coach is a guide and mentor who empowers you and provides you with ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness.
As your Health Coach, I C.A.R.E about you! Care is an acronym that stands for:
- Cheerleader: I will be on the sidelines cheering you on as you make and take small and simple steps during your health and wellness journey.
- Accountability partner: I will be your accountability partner. During our sessions, I will check in with you regarding your progress and adjust recommendations based on the areas you feel like you need more guidance with.
- Resources: I will provide you with links to helpful websites, recipe make-overs of your favorite meals that are simple to prepare, delicious and nutritious, emails between sessions along with handouts that are specific to your needs and goals.
- Education: As your health coach, I will provide you with education on the best ways to use the resources that I provide for you. We will meet via the telephone for two 60 minute sessions per month.
I will listen carefully to your concerns. Together we will navigate the world of contradictory nutrition and health advice together to explore what truly works for you.
We will focus on ways to help you improve your quality of life and reduce your risk of developing breast cancer or prevent it from reoccurring or happening in the first place.
I am on a mission to help you get on the path and start living your life…in the pink!
Pink is an acronym that stands for:
- Prevention: At least 70% of all diseases ARE preventable when we make lasting lifestyle changes that work for us thus reducing the cost of our healthcare.
- Identity: Discover and eat food that fits your unique identity.
- Nourishment: Learn ways to nourish your body from the outside in and feed your soul.
- Kinship: Improve the important kinship’s in your life that will provide you with lasting joy for many years to come.
Are you ready to get started? If so, click here.
Coming soon! Online classes to help you curb your sugar cravings, crack the code on food labels, reduce your stress, and naturally increase your energy.