My education has equipped me with extensive, knowledge about the subjects of: Disease prevention, holistic nutrition and health coaching.
Drawing on my own personal expertise, I work with my clients to encourage them to ‘try on’ different recipes and simple lifestyle modifications that will help them make lasting lifestyle changes that will work for them.
I encourage them empower them to be pro-active in learning what works for them to improve their energy, bring balance and joy into their lives and keep them on the path to living their lives…in the pink
I studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts.
Some of my personal favorites are:
- Joshua Rosenthal, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The Ultra Wellness Center
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
- David Katz, MD, MPH, director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center
- Deepak Chopra, MD leader in the field of mind-body medicine
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Try on a free class by clicking here:
Here is what you will get when you work with me:
* You will save 20% on a 3 month Introductory package!
* Personalized one-on-one attention. 2 coaching sessions per/month via the telephone. No traveling required.
* Individualized recommendations that are simple and affordable!
* Nutritious recipes that taste great and meet your dietary needs.
*Kind, understanding Holistic approach that will leave you feeling energized, balanced and ready to start living your life…in the pink!